Renee Collins-Vogler, M.Ed., has more than twenty years of experience in the organizational effectiveness, diversity/inclusion and human resource development fields. She serves as an executive coach, organizational consultant, facilitator, presenter, career development and team development coach.
Renee partners with senior executives, training managers, diversity and inclusion teams and quality action groups to assess current needs and identify barriers to organization growth and performance. Renee utilizes creative and unique approaches to design, develop, and/or facilitate any training programs that may evolve from the needs assessment process. More specifically, consulting and facilitation projects are defined according to the priorities of a business and often include:
• Strategic planning, design, and implementation for human resource development projects
• Consultative services for corporate university start-ups and redesigns, employee recognition programs, performance management, data collection, 4-level evaluation, career development, and succession planning
• Executive/personal coaching services
• Facilitation of executive strategy meetings, diversity and inclusion initiatives, quality circles, and problem solving sessions
• Facilitation and design of training courses including leadership and management development, team development, presentation skills, coaching skills, setting goals, conflict resolution, motivation, organizational learning, time management, communication, sales and customer service
Renee holds a master’s degree in executive human resources development from Xavier University, and a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Kentucky. Her background includes experience as an organizational effectiveness and performance improvement manager in the distribution and integrated supply industry with corporate strategic planning responsibilities. She has facilitated learning and led organizational development functions at the executive management levels, and has initiated various human resource development and corporate university start-up activities. Renee is also the founder of the documentary film production company “Room 17 Productions” and she also serves on the City of Mason, OH Parks and Recreation Board.