Cook Ross Announces Strategic Alliance with The FutureWork Institute
Extending Our Global Reach for Transformative Work
June 18, 2015 – Cook Ross (CR) and The FutureWork Institute (FWI) have entered into a strategic alliance in service of expanding their transformative work. As pioneers in the fields of diversity, inclusion, and innovation, Cook Ross and The FutureWork Institute are excited to announce that working together will increase their capacity for consulting and in-person and virtual learning solutions.
Cook Ross and The FutureWork Institute share the same philosophy and vision for the future of Diversity & Inclusion as a transformational, whole systems change driver for inclusion and innovation,” said Margaret Regan, President & CEO of FWI. “Given the global reach of both firms, we are convinced that the time is now for us to come together to accelerate this transformation for our clients and our profession,” she added.
The possibilities are endless,” said Howard Ross, Founder and Chief Learning Officer of Cook Ross. “By working together, Cook Ross and The FutureWork Institute can leverage their unique specialties and resources to bring transformation to a multitude of organizations around the world.”
Cook Ross and The FutureWork Institute have outlined five goals for their work together:
- Collaborating to exponentially increase the pace of transformation for our clients;
- Leveraging our respective services, products, and intellectual capital;
- Providing a larger pool of geographically dispersed consultants to bring increased diversity and innovation to client work;
- Expanding the use of technology platforms; and
- Expanding beyond Diversity & Inclusion to the roots of both firms in Organization Development, Human Resources, and Change Management.