Whether downsizing, expanding, developing new product lines, merging, revamping services, retraining, adapting to new technologies or changes in the marketplace, restructuring, or entering new businesses or new markets, organizational change is hard to engineer and even harder to sustain. Yet there are times when it is necessary to survive financially, to meet new industry and marketplace realities; to increase the ability to serve customers; or simply to create a more effective, productive workforce.
Cook Ross consultants are experts in transforming the cultures of organizations. How do we do this?
- By creating a fundamental shift in the way organizations approach how they do business, and creating cultures that support that change.
- By making sure that the organization’s purpose is clear, and that goals and values are consistent with reality.
- By ensuring that employees are valued in an inclusive culture, and that they are committed to their company’s success.
- By designing processes that get the work done, and are monitored and managed for quality.
- By cementing structures that support the new behaviors, and spread your message both inside and outside the organization.