Making Invisible Influencers Visible is an e-Learning solution that equips learners to recognize and address the effects of unconscious bias by challenging assumptions, encouraging diversity of experience, opinion, and expression, and supporting a workplace culture that actively strives to be more inclusive while offering strategies to mitigate the impact of unconscious bias in the workplace.
Learning Objectives include:
* Define key terms related to the concept of unconscious bias
* Identify the most common filters for viewing oneself and others
* Discover patterns related to evaluating other people based on one’s own cultural background
* Explore ways in which unconscious bias affects decisions and outcomes
* Apply mitigation strategies to unconscious bias in hiring and the workplace
Making Invisible Influencers Visible is formatted as a 30-minute e-Learning course.