Two ways for leaders to learn
one big way to make an impact
Equip your leaders with skills to foster connection, activate diverse teams
that drive innovation in both virtual and in-person workplaces, and champion
diversity and inclusion across your organization.
Virtual Training Program
Virtual Training Program
• Explain the three characteristics of inclusive leadership: connection, activation, and bravery.
• Examine your team for opportunities to strengthen connection.
• Practice addressing groupthink symptoms in workplace scenarios.
• Identify behaviors and organizational practices that hinder diversity and inclusion and find opportunities to improve them.
• Commit to implementing inclusive leadership actions.
40-min eLearning course
Two-hour virtual instructor-led training
Learning Application Guide
Up to 30 participants per program
• Learn the business imperative for inclusive leadership and key research on the power of inclusive leadership in the workplace.
• Learn what the three characteristics of inclusive leadership look like in practice.
• Learn how power, pressure, and the status quo relate to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
• Practice the three characteristics of inclusive leadership: connection, activation, and bravery.
• Investigate opportunities to strengthen individual connections in support of inclusion.
• Practice addressing groupthink symptoms in order to activate innovation.
• Identify ways to improve diversity and inclusion in the areas of leadership, culture, talent, and marketplace by intervening as a
• Individually and collectively commit to specific strategies to implement the three characteristics of inclusive leadership for
increased inclusion and innovation in the workplace.
In the Inclusive Leadership virtual keynote, participants learn the business imperative for inclusive leadership and the key characteristics of an inclusive leader. Participants are inspired to develop the skills of an inclusive leader in the future.
• Explain the business imperative and importance of being an inclusive leader.
• Describe the three characteristics of inclusive leadership:
connection, activation, and bravery.
• Recognize the roles that power dynamics and empathy play in inclusive leadership.
• Display self-motivation to develop the characteristics and skills of an inclusive leader.
Through lecture, video, and interactive virtual engagement tools, participants:
• Learn the business imperative for inclusive leadership and the science behind why inclusion is important.
• Learn the effect of power on empathy and leadership, and how leaders can utilize key characteristics and behaviors to be more intentionally inclusive.
• Engage in reflection and critical thinking about power, empathy, and what it looks like to be an inclusive leader.
Up to 1,000 participants