Cook Ross Inc and the Association of American Medical Colleges present a unique program that empowers you to educate groups in your healthcare organization around Unconscious Bias. This evidence-based, intensive and dynamic 4-day course begins with a one-day Everyday Bias Workshop. The following three days provides a hands-on train-the-trainer experience that will empower you to deliver a two-hour course which explores how Unconscious Biases develop, how they influence perceptions and decision making, and their impact on institutional diversity and inclusion efforts.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Examine your background and identity so you can interact more authentically with co-workers, customers, and the community
- Explore how the brain functions so you can recognize Unconscious Bias as a natural function of the human mind
- Expose patterns of Unconscious Bias so you can navigate their impact on decision making
- Understand the science, research, and impact of unconscious bias so that you can be more conscious in your decision making.
- Learn to deliver a 2-hour Unconscious Bias course and navigate conversations around biases
Who Should Attend?
Diversity and Inclusion Practitioners, Human Resource Personnel, Organization Development and I/O Psychology Practitioners, Coaches, Counselors, Educators, Heads of Departments/Divisions and or Executives – Individuals who are interested in developing a better understanding of themselves, their decision-making approach and what makes them and their organization “tick”.
March 6-9, 2018 at the Association of American Medical Colleges SOLD OUT
655 K St NW #100
Washington, DC 20001
April 24-27 at St Luke’s Health System SOLD OUT
901 E 104th St.
Kansas City, MO 64131
For information on our Unconscious Bias Train-the-Trainer course in September, please click here.
$3,995 tuition plus licensing fees (see registration packet below)
Group pricing available for groups of 3 or more from the same organization
Important information before registering:
- Those trained in this course may only train employees of the same organization.
- A licensing agreement and fee is required to enroll in this course.
- This course may not be purchased online. Please contact Natanya Khashan at email@example.com for more information and to register.
- Cancellations must be communicated by phone directly to the registrar.