Cook Ross Inc presents a unique program that empowers you to educate groups in your organization around Unconscious Bias. This evidence-based, intensive and dynamic 4-day course begins with a one-day Everyday Bias Workshop. The following three days provides a hands-on train-the-trainer experience that will empower you to deliver a two-hour course which explores how Unconscious Biases develop, how they influence perceptions and decision making, and their impact on institutional diversity and inclusion efforts.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Examine your background and identity so you can interact more authentically with co-workers, customers, and the community
- Explore how the brain functions so you can recognize Unconscious Bias as a natural function of the human mind
- Expose patterns of Unconscious Bias so you can navigate their impact on decision making
- Understand the science, research, and impact of unconscious bias so that you can be more conscious in your decision making.
- Learn to deliver a 2-hour Unconscious Bias course and navigate conversations around biases
Who Should Attend?
Diversity and Inclusion Practitioners, Human Resource Personnel, Organization Development and I/O Psychology Practitioners, Coaches, Counselors, Educators, Heads of Departments/Divisions and or Executives – Individuals who are interested in developing a better understanding of themselves, their decision-making approach and what makes them and their organization “tick”.
Check back soon for 2018 dates.
8515 Georgia Ave. Suite 800
Silver Spring, MD 20910
$3,995 tuition plus licensing fees (see registration packet below)
Group pricing available for groups of 3 or more from the same organization
Please note those trained in this course may only train employees of the same organization.
If you are paying for this workshop online, please email your completed registration and licensing form to Natanya Khashan at email@example.com. Cancellations must be communicated by phone directly to the registrar.